Please read the full text of the announcement via the links below.
The change to the 2020 state examinations means all students who were due to take oral and practical performance tests in the following subjects will be given full marks for this part of the examination:
- Oral tests in Leaving Certificate Irish and the Modern Languages of French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese.
- Practical performance tests in Leaving Certificate Music.
- Practical performance tests in Junior Certificate Music and Home Economics.
Students were originally scheduled to complete these elements of the state examinations on a number of dates from Friday 20 March to Friday 24 April 2020, depending on the subject.
Students will now be given until Friday 15 May 2020 to complete this work.
(Cancelled )Orals & Practical Performance tests (originally scheduled from Monday 23 March to Friday 3 April) are cancelled. These tests are in the following subjects:
- Leaving Certificate Irish and the Modern Languages of French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
- Leaving Certificate Music
- Junior Cycle Music and Home Economics
Deadline Extended - Project and Course Work completion deadlines are extended to Friday 15 May for the following subjects:
- Leaving Certificate Computer Science, Physical Education, Technology, Art, Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics, History, Geography, Religious Education, Politics and Society, Music, Constructions Studies and Home Economics;
- Junior Cycle Metalwork, Materials Technology Wood, Technology and Religious Education;
- Junior Cycle Assessment Tasks in English, Irish, Modern languages, Science and Business Studies.